The Fall season is more competitive than the Spring season.
- The Fall season is "Organization" based meaning the first 4 age brackets must participate.
- In the Fall Organizations must be a TYFA member.
- Eligibility of an athlete is determined as of 8/1/current year.
- In the Fall there are 8 regular season games and 6 weeks of postseason playoffs.
- Flag, Tykes and Rookies are 10-minute quarters while the Juniors and Seniors are 12-minute quarters. Semi-running clock.
- Organizations are split into Division 1 (6A/5A equivalent) and Division 2 (4A/3A equivalent)
- During the regular season there may be travel between a major city and the surrounding towns. Gate fees may be charged. And games may be played on Sundays!
- During the playoffs there will be travel across the state, gate fees will be charged and games may be played on Sundays!